Once I get to it, this page will give a nice overview of the LPH Architecture research group at UT Austin. For now, please refer to my home page for information.
The list below is not a complete picture of our research, just a couple of projects that required a public face.
- CompressPoints — a tool for identifying representative regions from benchmarks for compression studies (see https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8328832)
- Hamartia hardware error analysis suite.
- Containment Domains — resilience concept.
- Lux — A Distributed Multi-GPU System for Fast Graph Processing (collaboration with Stanford).
- DrSim — a really nice DRAM simulator.